Brown and blue

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Advent Activities Calendar

In order to alleviate some winter time blues, I decided Jackson and I will have a special activity to do every day counting down until Christmas.  It has been pretty cold and it just gets dark so early and stays dark so late we just need a little change!! I found most of my ideas on Pinterest and I'm hoping Jackson will be as excited as I am to try them out!!

Day 1 or well day 25 I guess is to: Make the Calendar :)

Some of the other activities we have planned are: decorate Christmas cookies, deliver Christmas goodies to the neighbors, make homemade Christmas ornaments, Santas, etc. etc.

I'm hoping it will give us a little something to look forward to each day!! We both need it! We may have to improvise on some, like may a snow angel.  Who knows if we will get any snow here, but I hope for at least one day!! And I completely forgot to include any Sinter Klaas activities but when I was buying our supplies I found a bunch of fun things. So stay tuned to see what we have up our sleeves!

No comments: