Brown and blue

Friday, September 23, 2011

6 months old!!

Well since my mom is not holding up her end of the bargain on the blogs, I thought I would update you on what has been going on in the last month.

We spent most of September back in Iowa visiting our family and friends that we have missed so much!! While we were back we got to celebrate at 2 great weddings, take my first boat ride, watch the Cyclones beat the Hawkeyes :) and I was also baptized.  Our days were filled with so much to do, I was so exhausted!!! Traveling went really well, I didn't get mad even when I got my first tooth!!

We're now back in the Netherlands and the weather is nice, a little fall like and some leaves are starting to turn pretty colors. I am celebrating my half birthday today!

In the last month I have been working on rolling all over the place, eating lots of new things, and playing with all my new toys.  I have just recently taken to sitting up.  I am not a huge fan but will do it, even though I would much rather just stand up!!

I have now discovered how much I really love animals.  I love cats and dogs and just think they are the funniest things!  I can't even control my laughter when I see them!  That makes Grace really happy!!

My mommy and daddy are doing really well, I love playing with them every day!  We are planning our next great adventure here in Europe, stay tuned for more details! Love, Jackson

No comments: