Brown and blue

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blogs

So I absolutely LOVE blogs!  I love reading them, I love writing them, and I love searching for new ones to read!  I have recently become obsessed with blogs! Maybe I am just nosy or maybe it is just a great way to keep up with people you are not seeing all the time (or learn about what perfect strangers are doing)!  If I know you and you have a blog - I have read it! I have stumbled across all kinds of mom blogs which I love too! I just can't get enough, I have been laughing, crying and getting all kinds of fun ideas from them!

But don't think I just sit around all day reading blog.  I have about maybe 2 free hours during the day where I usually have to shower, clean the house, do laundry, make breakfast, lunch or dinner, the list of course goes on and on!

Maybe I have been behind the times but I found the website www.google.com/reader (I'm sure there are a million other places like this) where you can subscribe to blogs and it shows you when there is a new post to any blog you follow! I love it, it is like an email inbox and you can easily check what is new and going on in  your little blog world!

So although this is just some random post, if you're like me or know of others like me, let me know of blogs you like, or if you have a blog I don't know about, and pass on my blog to anyone who might enjoy it too!!


No comments: